• Register
Forum Thread
["coder"]+["3D artist"] searching for a C++ coder and 2 3D artists (Forums : Recruiting & Resumes : ["coder"]+["3D artist"] searching for a C++ coder and 2 3D artists) Post Reply
Thread Options
Mar 27 2024 Anchor

Hey,

I'm working on a FPS called 100% and based on the Source Engine that oppose policemen to avengers and i'm searching for a C++ coder and 2 3D artists to work on it.

For the moment, we have a completed map based on "Paris" theme.
The coder will mainly must realise a weapons buying menu and a change team menu and integrate a choreography into the map and programm and integrate weapons and caracters into the game.

The first 3D artist must realise cakes for the bakery and cans distributor and modelize and animate a french cancan danser for the club.

The second 3D artist must modelize and animate the first 2 caracters (one in each team) and the first 2 guns (one in each team)

we will add new caracters and weapons and then sell the game on steam when enough fans.

If you are interested, please send me a private message

some screenshots
Ibb.co
Ibb.co
Ibb.co
Ibb.co
Ibb.co
Ibb.co

Alex

Edited by: freeman11919

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.